Christmas Home Show

Well as some of you know I will be hosting the first annual
Fostering Creativity's Christmas Home Show!
The show will take place at my home (if you want to come email me and I will give you directions).

Friday October 10th 4:00-7:00
Saturday October 11th 10:00-5:00
Sunday October 12th 1:00-4:00

Come and get an early start on your Christmas decorating and shopping!

Bring a Friend and come and enjoy the fun of Christmas... in October. There will also be some fall decorations available.

This weekend I will be posting some preview pictures of what will be available at the show. You will be able to take home items from the show or you can place custom orders. There will be Christmas and Fall floral arrangements, ornaments, and decorations. And of course there will also be notecards and stationery. Additionally, think ahead and place your orders for your Christmas cards. It is never too early to get a start on that as well!

No comments: