Eggs for Sale

Spring is just around the corner and with that comes Easter decorations as well as Spring Flowers!

One easy way to decorate for Easter is to add a few eggs around your house! You can take your standard spring arrangements and add a couple of eggs and you have an Easter arrangement that will last you through spring when you take the eggs out after Easter.

I am currently taking orders for custom spring and Easter arrangements. Contact me at
fosteringcreativity [at] gmail [dot] come
and together we will create an arrangement that is perfect for you!

Here are a few examples of using eggs in your decorations.

We have snow today so I still have a little snow with my early spring display.
Note the use of both large and small eggs.


Just a simple glass bowl with some Spanish moss and eggs.


My mantel box with my spring arrangement. I included a couple of eggs that I will remove after Easter.

The rest of the mantel (the other side has the greens and three eggs).
Note the use of both large and small eggs.

I will be happy to make arrangements for you or I will also sell you just the eggs if you would like to add them to your own arrangements. The small eggs are $1.50 each or 4 for $5.00 and the large eggs are $6.50 each or 2 for $12.00

No comments: