Tip Junkie Christmas Card Challenge!

Tip Junkie is doing a Christmas Card Challenge so I thought I would give it a shot and in the meantime let you see some of my Christmas card designs for this year.

It is now the time to be ordering your Christmas cards for this season because the time to send them is fast approaching us!

This is one of my favorite Christmas cards and it was the one that my husband and I sent last year to our friends and family. They were designed and made by me.


The next designs are some I have created for this year!

Polka Dot Christmas

The paper used in this creation is from Digital Kits.

Country Christmas


The paper and elements in this creation are from Ashley Bailey of Digital Diva Designs.

Classic Christmas

The papers used in this creation are from Digital Kits.

Chocolate Cherry Christmas

(yes this does go with that favorite Chocolate Cherry Stationery)

The paper in this creation is from Elise Hansen Designs.

All of the flat printed Christmas cards can be ordered in any amount and are $1.50 each. There will be discounted prices with the more you order, email me for more details. If you are interested in any of these designs or something more like the card from last year email me and we can custom create your Christmas card for your family this Christmas.
fosteringcreativity [at] gmail [dot] com


No comments: