Decorating a Christmas Tree

So the Christmas season is fast approaching us and it is time to start thinking about your Christmas tree for this year!

Here is the tree I decorated (with the help of my aunt and creative consultant ~ you can see her over in the sidebar) for the Fostering Creativity Home Show.

Decorating a tree to me is such a fun time. I enjoy seeing the bare tree with nothing on it and seeing it transform into a beauty of Christmas! This tree was filled with items for sale for the show and I have a few items left if you think it would be a perfect addition to your own tree this year. Take a look at the following ornaments and let me know what you need to make your tree a creative masterpiece this Christmas!

The Simple Green Glass Ornament

Was $4.00 Now $2.80

The Glitter Green Pine Cone

Was $1.00 Now $.70

The Glitter Gold Pine Cone

Was $1.00 Now $.70

The Red Sparkle Candy Cane

Was $1.00 Now $.70

Don't forget to make sure you have all your bows ready for the Christmas season as well!
I have a few pre-made cranberry and gold bows available for purchase for $15.00 and as always custom created bows are available with ribbon of my choosing or ribbon you purchase and bring to me.



Don't forget to look at what was left of the Christmas Arrangements from the show! They have all been marked down!

As always email me at FosteringCreativity [at] gmail [dot] com and let me know what items you want and they will be shipped this week!

Don't forget to keep reading... there have been multiple posts today!

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

Soft lime green or chartruese for the preppy among us is an absolutely beautiful color on your tree! I have silk hydrangeas in this color and love the subtle look of light green on the dark evergreen of the tree. Grab those balls and pinecones, people, you won't regret it. And the prices are unbeatable!